At PrideStaff, we’re always looking for new ways to help you overcome your toughest business challenges. Through our Innovations LIVE webinar series, we’ve partnered with some of the world’s leading experts to tackle your biggest HR, recruiting and talent management issues.
Our next free Innovations LIVE webinar, “Winning the Talent Wars,” is coming up on Wednesday, November 14th, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET. Here’s a quick overview:
Winning the Talent Wars: How to Build a Winning Culture of Attraction, High-Performance & Retention
Presented by: Bruce Tulgan, Renowned Author and Expert on Performance Management, Founder, Rainmaker Thinking, Inc.
The number one issue troubling business leaders today is the increasing difficulty of recruiting, motivating, and retaining the best talent. There is a talent shortage at every level, in every industry. The talent wars are back on and more heated than ever. Organizations and individuals are forced to adjust to the ‘new normal’ of constant change and uncertainty.
Make no mistake, the talent wars are affecting organizations of every shape and size:
- Average durations of employment are decreasing
- Voluntary unplanned turnover rates are increasing
- Departure demand is increasing
- Open-position rates and time-to-hire rates are increasing
- Early voluntary departure of new hires is increasing
At this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Build a culture that attracts winners.
- Develop a strategy to grow and retain internal leaders
- Foster an environment that supports innovation and hard work
- Reduce time-to-hire
- Overcome the talent shortage
This event is also HRCI certified and will allow attendees to earn PHR, SPHR and GPHR credits.
Register Now: Follow this link to reserve your spot for “Winning the Talent Wars” before Wednesday, November 14th.
Leave a Reply